Saturday, October 20, 2012

Vintage Cookie Cutters from Around the World

I found a few cookie cutters from around the world that I just have to share with everyone.  There are many here below that are antiques from the USA and Canada, Japan, France, Germany, and Holland. 

These here are antique Japanese cookie cutters.  What a beautiful crane this is... I wish I could find one like this cookie cutter... I really like this one!  The other is an older style cherry blossom (sakura).... I suppose this could be a plumeria also! 





These are real nice vintage French pastry pans and cookie cutters.   










Here is some nice antique cookie cutters from Germany.







Vintage Christmas Cookie Cutter Ring with Cat, Dove, Bird







Here is a few vintage antique cookie cutters from Holland.









 

Make by EKCO - Tomado Holland



EKCO multi-sided animal cookie cutter from Holland

horse, bunny, elephant, squirrel, bear and chicken



I'm sure if one looked, they could find many more interesting vintage cooking cutters from this by gone era.  I love to see what kind of cooking utensils and baking accessories they used in other parts of the world.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment