Saturday, September 15, 2012

Holly D Photography

I would like share with you today... a great inspiration of mine and that is my niece! 
Her love for art that has created a deep passion for photography.  This all started while she was in her early teens, by the time she graduated high school, she was well on her way as a professional photographer.  
Miss Holly 

She is Bay Area based (Northern California), but has photographed all over the country.  I think she love to travel too!  Since we have done our share of traveling and moving from the Bay Area to to a couple of different states now.   I do miss her being around, but now that we our in Southern California... I do hope to see her more than  I have in the past few years.  Of course that had to do alot with her being in college also!


Holly specializes in weddings, and events, as well as family and individual portraits. She gets real pleasure in sharing the happiness with the people that she photographs, and knowing that she is creating images that will evoke wonderful memories for a lifetime.

You can see her work at Holly D Photography .

No comments:

Post a Comment