Here is a little project that I really enjoyed making. This tan scroll designed bib was the second bib that I made from this pattern. I had so much fun making the first bapron, which is the one that is red and tan below. I'm sure that I will make a few more of these handy Baprons, they sure cover a lot more area than a regular baby bib.
A nice example of the fabric and pattern for the bapron held in place with pattern weights that has just been cut out and ready to sew up into a baby apron bib.
Here is the first bapron I made... I decided to make this one so Gracie bib would match her mommy's apron that she is making.