Saturday, June 1, 2019

The Love for Essential Oils




Passionate about these Jewels

There is many reasons why I use Young Living Essential Oils on a daily basis now.  Probably one of the biggest reasons... is the impact they have made on my life in a very positive way.  I have use Essential Oils (EO’s) for many years now, mostly in my handcrafted natural soaps, but have dabbled a little with a few oils to support with  different needs.   

With out going into all the details... A few years back my husband got cancer, we went through the chemo process, it was so bad, he was so weak and frail, we almost lost him, this was a true miracle... I thank God he is in remission now.  Maybe less than a year later my daughter-in-law got breast cancer, she is doing better at this present time.  But though this whole process, after being the caregiver for a few years now between the both of them having cancer back to back, and helping with my grand daughter full-time through my daughter-in-law cancer and recovery process... when everything seemed to be getting back to normal, my body started to fall apart.  I started having a lot of issues throughout my body.  My grand daughter also has some issues we have dealt with since she was born.  
So I started looking for more natural remedies for relief and help in supporting with sleep, stress, emotions, skin, seasonal support, detoxing, immunity, pain, breathing and digestion, along with inflammation, swelling in the body.  I was on a mission to rid our home from products with toxic chemicals... making it a clean and green environment.  
Yes... Removing all cleaning products with chemicals from our household, replacing them with natural plant based products.  
I was on a wellness mission for the whole family! 


Why is this saying, so true?  
I guess we all think we are super men/women... 
this will never happen to me!  


We should all care what we put in our bodies and what we put on them also.  
My family... we are making these serious choices, decisions and changing our future. 

As it was said by a good friend some years back, We are all just one doctors 
visit from a life changing event.  

Why not try to give your family a fighting chance with true wellness!  I’m taking this to heart... Wellness has become very important to our family.

 So when my journey began...  I started researching different Essential Oils, their properties and benefits... also the different companies that where out then the market.  I found that not all essential oils are equal.  For many reasons I choose Young Living, but here are a just a few reasons why I choose Young Living Essential Oils.





The Seed to Seal Promise was a key component in my decision making, choosing the right company for my essential oil needs!



I have found that essential oils help support: sleep, stress, emotions, skin, seasonal support, detoxing, immunity, pain, breathing and digestion. 

These are my little Treasured Jewels 


I love sharing about this oily journey that I’m on... So here is their website for your convenience and personal research... Young Living Essential Oils .  

Send me a message... if you would like to know more or if you would like to join the oily family, or just click this... My Link... to buy your oils retail or 
become a member and get your oils wholesale and many other great benefits too.



  







No comments:

Post a Comment